Registered in Another Province

Thank you for your interest in registering with the College of Paramedics of Manitoba!  

Applicants who are registered in another jurisdiction in Canada may apply to CPMB under the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT).

For assistance with applying for registration within Manitoba, a self service guide is available  here.

In order to apply under the AIT, please: 

  • Download the COPR Labour Mobility form. Complete Section A, forward the paper copy of Section A and B to your current regulator. The current regulator will complete Section B and will forward both pages directly to our office. A separate COPR labour mobility form must be completed for each jurisdiction where an applicant is already registered. This may satisfy the requirement for evidence of good standing. COPR Mobility forms returned to CPMB with notes of concern will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
  • Proof of Identity: 2 pieces of government-issued identification, one of which must be photo-ID.
  • All required Record Checks (dated within the last 6 months): Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector, Adult Abuse Registry, Child Abuse Registry
  • Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
  • Declaration Questions as found in the Application Process
  • The required fee(s) must be paid to complete the registration process. All fees associated with this application are the responsibility of the applicant.

If you were previously registered with the College of Paramedics of Manitoba and wish to reactivate your registration, please contact us at

Scroll to Top