Congratulations on passing your approved paramedic education program!
“Manitoba Graduates” have graduated from an approved paramedic education program in the province of Manitoba. This process is to be followed by a graduate who is registering for the very first time.
*NEW* For assistance with applying as a Manitoba Graduate, we have provided a self service guide here.
The application process can be accessed through the New Applicant Portal button on the top right hand corner of the website. Applicants will be prompted to provide the following:
- Proof of Identity: two pieces of government-issued identification, one of which must be photo-ID
- All required Record Checks (dated within the last 6 months): Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector, Adult Abuse Registry, Child Abuse Registry
- Proof of current Professional Liability Insurance.
- Proof of successful completion of an approved education program
- Proof of successful completion of the Entry-to-Practice Exam for the class applied for (Certificate of Successful Completion)
- Declaration Questions as found in the Application Process
- The required fee(s) must be paid to complete the registration process. All fees associated with this application are the responsibility of the applicant.