The College of Paramedics of Manitoba’s Annual General Meeting of the College will be held on Thursday, June 23, 2022, from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Please note the following information about this year’s AGM:
- The AGM will be offered as a hybrid meeting with in-person attendance in Winnipeg (200 person maximum) OR participation on-line. Please note to process registration and provide registrants with a satisfying experience, it is not possible to register for both in-person attendance and on-line attendance. Registration information will be sent by Friday, May 27, 2022.
- Voting on the Bylaws will take place outside of the AGM and will occur June 13-June 17, 2022, via an on-line voting platform. No amendments to the bylaws will be considered. Registrants will be asked to vote in favor of the Bylaws or not in favor of the Bylaws. Voting instructions will be sent the week of June 6th. Voting information will be sent to the email address identified in the registrant portal.
- This year we are very excited to have Dan Fraser as the guest-speaker. The title and description of Dan’s presentation is: “Build Professional Rapport with Patients” – Professionals are always looking for ways to up their game. Your technical skills may be bang on, but people remember how you made them feel. How do we build rapport and get people to know, like and trust us? It’s all in how we communicate. This 20-minute virtual session will demonstrate for paramedics some skills needed to build and maintain rapport with clients and their families. The information shared may be useful to paramedics in their professional development plans. Dan’s Bio can be found here.
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – Audited Financial Statements
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – Annual Report
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – Agenda
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – Meeting Procedures
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – Bylaws
- 2022 Annual General Meeting – CPMB Registrants AMG Registration Information
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact the college at firstname.lastname@example.org