Governance Committee would like to receive feedback from College Registrants on the October 1, 2021 version of the Bylaws as well as receive feedback on the amendments that were proposed at the July 29, 2021 AGM.
Feedback from registrants can occur in 3 ways:
1. By attending a College Bylaws Open Forum via Zoom Webinar: Daily from November 29 to December 2 at 10:00 -11:30 a.m.. To facilitate discussion and interaction, capacity will be limited to 100 College registrants per session. If demand for attendance is high, additional sessions will be scheduled. College registrants may only register for one session. To register for a session please click on the date below:
Information about the Format for Zoom Webinars
Governance committee members will facilitate the sessions and will pose a series of questions to the attendees. Each question will be discussed for approximately 20 minutes. Attendees are asked to stay on topic to the question being discussed.
Attendees’ microphones will be muted. To make a comment/ask a question attendees will type it into the Chat function and these posted chats will only be visible to the facilitators. Microphones will be unmuted to allow the response.
2. By submitting feedback in writing to the attention of the Chair of the Governance Committee at email@example.com between December 3, 2021 – January 4, 2022. Registrants will be asked to provide their feedback according to the Bylaw Feedback document posted on the website on December 3, 2021.
3. By asking to meet individually with a member of the Governance committee. Please send a request to meet with a member to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting documents to assist Registrants in preparing for the Bylaw Forums include:
- Side by Side Comparison of October 1, 2021 Bylaws with changes that reflect the amendments approved by registrants at the July 29, 2021 AGM
- July 29, 2021 AGM Draft Minutes
- October 22, 2022 Bridge Process document
- Informational video on how the College Bylaws were developed
- FAQ on the College Bylaws (coming soon)
Information received during the College Bylaw Forums, received in writing or received from individual interviews will be reviewed by Governance Committee. The College Bylaws will be amended to reflect the feedback provided. The amended version of the Bylaws will be sent to registrants for review and further comment in February 2022.